Thursday, July 12, 2007

Values Education

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it? I feel happy when i remember my positive qualities. I realize that it is better if I improve it more.

2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:
-when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;
I would like to be corrected by my teachers and my classmates if I have given wrong answers.
- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;
I would like them to listen to me and understand me on what Im expressing to them.
- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;When Im giving suggestion during group work or presentation, I would like them to cooperate and add also some suggestions.
- when you commit mistake;
When I commit mistake I want them to help me out on what is my mistake.
- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;
I want them to help me a little bit or assign me another task to do.
- when they want to give you comments or suggestions?
I want them to give me suggestions or comments that I need to improve or to change.
b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
I will cooperate with them on what is right to do by respecting and following the rules.

No comments: