Thursday, August 9, 2007

An inconvinient truth


- The most striking scene in the movie

The most striking scene in the movie was when the people in the movie are suffering the horrible effects of global warming.

- Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie

I feel sad about what is happened in the movie because many people suffered due to global warming, but I also feel happy, because of people like Al Gore who want to help our earth.

- Your realization after watching the movie

I realized that our earth is getting hotter, because of what people do.

- The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment

I'm not going to smoke to take care the environment and I'm going to plant trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.